For us, racial justice is more than a moment. It's a movement. That's why we're proud to support the following organizations and their work to improve the lives of black, indigenous, and working class people of color (BIPOC) in the United States!
If you're looking to support the cause, please consider a donation these BIPOC-led organizations:
- Ellis & Elliot: a Black woman-led nonprofit in Atlanta, Georgia providing immediate cash assistance to single mothers in need.
- House of Tulip: a Black trans-led nonprofit in New Orleans, Louisiana providing housing to trans and non-binary people.
- Minnesota Campaign for Full Legalization: a Black-led nonprofit in Minneapolis, Minnesota working to end the racist war on drugs.
- Occupy DC: a BIPOC-led organization in Washington, D.C. focused on ending police brutality, holding politicians accountable, and ensuring the mental and physical health of civil rights activist.
- True T Pittsburgh: a Black queer-led nonprofit in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania providing housing to trans and non-binary people