Sell Your Artwork
Reparations Media and Apparel is an antiracist apparel shop headquartered in Las Vegas, NV. We tackle issues of racial inequality and economic injustice — all with deliberate humor & speed.
We offer a digital marketplace for antiracist artists to sell their best artwork online. We reach thousands of customers around the world each month. We handle printing, packaging and shipping, so you can stay focused on making the world a better place.
HOW IT WORKS.
- You submit artwork for us to appraise.
- We agree on products, pricing and promotions.
- We add your merchandise to our collection.
- We print and ship your artwork to customers.
- You earn royalty payments each month.
WHY PARTNER WITH RM&A?
- MAKE MORE MONEY. Keep at least 30 percent of every sale (plus tips) from devoted fans and loyal followers.
- GET BETTER SERVICE. Work with a creative team of consultants experienced in sales, marketing, and graphic design.
- JOIN OUR COMMUNITY. Meet other artists who value the contributions of black, indigenous and working class people of color.
WHAT OUR PARTNERS SAY.
- "Everyone was really impressed with your products."
- "Thanks so much for these updates, and your generosity."
READY TO GET STARTED?
Click here to upload your artwork.